ITIN Loans are suspended.
*Please check back frequently as ITIN Loans maybe reinstated soon. Feel free to call us we may have different alternative mortgage program.
We get approached frequently by the borrowers holding ITIN (TAX ID NUMBER) looking to purchase property and obtain mortgage in the U.S. Many of them are ineligible for Social Security Number and IRS has issue them tax identification number. At this time we are unable to offer up to 90% financing for those who have an ITIN Tax ID number available. The borrower with tax identification number needs to have a U.S. bank account open. In addition to a bank account the borrower needs to have opened at least two credit lines. We can help in how to open credit lines. Credit lines don't need to be "seasoned" or in the other word they can be recently opened. Also, the borrowers closing cost can be paid by the seller. Eligible properties are: single family residence SFR, condominiums, townhomes, villas, condotels and non-warrantable condos. Primary homes, second homes, vacation homes and investment properties eligible.
Here are some of the requirements for
ITIN foreign national mortgage loans:
- Florida properties only
- Loan size: $100,000 to $7,000,000+
- Funds in a U.S. bank accounts
- Cash out refinance - case by case only
- Credit line can be: secured or unsecured credit card, utilities or telephone bill...
- Closing in 10 - 30 days
- Borrowers with employment visa financing available up to 97% LTV (LOAN TO VALUE)
- South Florida condos 60% LTV
We cooperate with licensed mortgage brokers.
- No Income Verification and No Doc loans available
- No Social Security Number or ITIN number loans available
- Must have valid passport and visa if applicable
ITIN loans are offered in following Florida counties:
Eligible Florida Counties
Call us now at (954) 357-3838 to speak to one of our foreign national mortgage specialists or click here to have one of our foreign national loan specialists give you a call today.
Iif you wish to pre-qualify for the loan please fill out and submit Quick Pre-Qualification form on the right.
*Some of the loans have high lender fees cost so please call for details